Switch Account

Deceptive practice to renew contract

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Deceptive practice to renew contract

Message 1 of 1
(624 Views)
I want to file a complaint about how you all lied to me so that I would renew my contract. I was told that I would keep my corporate discount on me verizon wireless if I went to 1 bill. This would give me a monthly discount of $10. Now I'm told that I can lose my wireless discount and my monthly bill will be what it would have been had I not renewed my contract. Now I'm stuck with you for the next 2 years with no discount. This is deception. I'm going to file a complaint with the FCC and I will be going back to Comcast as soon as this contract is up. Then I can switch back to you and get triple play for way cheap. What is wrong with this picture? I am a long time customer; even turned down deal with Comcast but apparently you don't want to keep long time customers
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.