Deleting Devices in My Network list
SoccerDad06

Hello

Is there a way to delete a device from the "My Network" list? There are several devices that we no longer use but show as Inactive on the list.  Would love to get them off the list to make management easier.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting Devices in My Network list
jonjones1
Legend

Although the phamton devices cause no problems. The easiest way is to do a general reset of the router. Not really worth the effort to set things back up.

most routers not Verizon branded allow for deletion on the device list. The Verizon Greenwave routers however just allow you to turn the devices off. 

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

Although the phamton devices cause no problems. The easiest way is to do a general reset of the router. Not really worth the effort to set things back up.

most routers not Verizon branded allow for deletion on the device list. The Verizon Greenwave routers however just allow you to turn the devices off. 

zukdj
Enthusiast - Level 2

There has to be an easier way than resetting the router?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.