Switch Account

Demanding FIOS Service

Demanding FIOS Service

Contributor bughunter511
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(211 Views)

Need some assistance. I need to speak with a decision maker in Verizon to inform him/her/them that an entire neighborhood is interested in getting the Verizon FIOS services. Currently FIOS is not available in our area in Haymarket, Prince William County, Northern VA. Residences are demanding for an alternative service. In my neighborhood alone approximately 60 households are eager, interested in Verizon FIOS service. If you know of anyone from Verizon or have successfully requested/demanded to have FIOS service in your area, please contact me.   

2 REPLIES 2
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3
(189 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon has stated they are not doing much in the way of expansion.

You may try calling 1800Verizon but not likely to get very far.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(170 Views)

Verizon has a posted regulatory notice for Haymarket: https://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/2019-08-26-%20Verizon-Copper-Retirement-VA-Notice-...

If the wording in this letter is to be believed, Verizon will be installing FiOS to retire their copper services in the areas serviced by the Haymarket Central office starting next year. Ths might also mean 5G, but hopefully you'll end up with both.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.