Disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edwards025

I am a new customer to Fios as of May 12th. Today (May 30th) my services was DISCONNECTED without my permission! As I currently on the phone with Verizon, no one can explain to me why my services was DISCONNECTED & no one will allow me to speak to a supervisor. As a new customer I am a palled by the lack of customer service I am receiving from the Verizon Team! I am an online college student and was in the middle of an exam when my services was INTERRUPTED. We have a SMART house & need internet services for mostly everything here. I am prepared to take this complaint to the next level if my services are not restored IMMEDIATELY !!!!!! This is a complete inconvenience to my family. Verizon needs to do better.

0 Likes
Re: Disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi edwards025,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes