Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Discontinuation of Web site builder and storage space.....

mcdude
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Discontinuation of Web site builder and storage space.....

Message 1 of 2
(568 Views)

Is any one else as angry about this as I am? It took me years to build several web sites and verizon just wiped them out with a few weeks notice.

To add insult to injury, they said they would automatically STOP charging us fo extra storage space we had purchased but you BETTER CHECK YOUR BILL because unless you call they'll still keep charging you.  

There's no on to talk to about this. No one knows anything about it. typical verizon.

1 REPLY 1
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Discontinuation of Web site builder and storage space.....

Message 2 of 2
(519 Views)

@mcdude wrote:

Is any one else as angry about this as I am? It took me years to build several web sites and verizon just wiped them out with a few weeks notice.

To add insult to injury, they said they would automatically STOP charging us fo extra storage space we had purchased but you BETTER CHECK YOUR BILL because unless you call they'll still keep charging you.  

There's no on to talk to about this. No one knows anything about it. typical verizon.

A few weeks notice? Try four months.

However, your sites should still be up (though not editable) until 9/30/14. If they are not, you might want to contact Verizon support about possibly recovering them.

As for the extra web space, it just cut off on 3/15 (two days ago as of this post), so any bill coming now would most likely show your last month's charges.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.