Switch Account

Discounts Applied to Account for FiOS

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Discounts Applied to Account for FiOS

Message 1 of 2
(439 Views)

I'm noticing a discrepancy between the discount the Verizon salesperson advertised and guaranteed to me and what is currently being reflected on my account.

Here is the current cummary of dicounts on my account:

$45 Internet discount includes $10 discount expiring 6/30/17 and $35 discount expiring 6/30/18.

This implies that after 1 year, my bill will increase by $10/month. However, the salesperson was adamant that the amount that I would pay would remain the same for the 2-year term. Has anyone else had this issue? And how would I resolve? I'm within the initial 30 days so I could always cancel but I would prefer not

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Discounts Applied to Account for FiOS

Message 2 of 2
(424 Views)

Hi brettcampbell09,

This is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.