Disgusted with FIOS service
AlshayG

Let me begin by saying that FIOS has by far been the most money grabbing WiFi I have ever used. They return your call but no agent ever picks up, their online chat feature is broken and I seriously think they are underemployed! Why in the world is a leader in WiFi of one of the most developed nations so **bleep** bad?

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted with FIOS service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AlshayG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see the moderators are connecting you with the social media support team through a private channel.  They can be very helpful, especially if there are issues on the Verizon end.  You'll need to read the private message they sent you for details.

This forum is public and there several folks here who are like to help people get the best out of FiOS service.  We often can help with non-Verizon specific issues.  If you'd like to explore the problem in parallel with the private support conversation, please post some more details about the issues you're having.  Don't post any personal information such as street addresses, IP address and so on; everything here is visible to the world.

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fios and WiFi are two separate things. Fios refers to home optical broadband service. WiFi is a layer 2 802.11 protocol for wireless data transmission.

It could be your WiFi gear at home bottlenecking the Fios subscription speed.

0 Likes