Disney+
bkcgoodenough

I turned on my Fios home internet service on Jan 13, 2020 and was told I got the 12 months free Disney+ offer. I did not receive any email telling me how to activate the offer. Online chat Verizon assistant told me to activate through My Fios app. I did. I did not see Verizon subscription under my Disney+ account. I need pay if I want to use after the free trial days. I contacted Verizon and they said I had already enrolled Disney+. Disney+ said they did not find my information. They need the Verizon reference number to locate my account. I had online chatted and called Verizon more than 10 times in the past several days and still cannot get the code or any help. I feel totally desperate.

0 Likes
Re: Disney+
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bkcgoodenough,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes