Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
You only need the xbox wireless adapter if you plan to use it wirelessly. Otherwise, just connect them with a simple ethernet cable. Xbox wireless adapters are pricey. I used to own xbox 360 before I switched to ps3. A cheaper alternative may be a wireless game adapter.
P.S. Opening your NAT for your connection would benefit gaming. Do this by logging into router > Firewall settings > DMZ Host > type IP address of xbox 360 (not of computer or router, but make sure it is the xbox 360's IP). If further assistance is needed, feel free to reply with questions.
I have my 360 wired to my modem. It saves you money from having to buy the $100 wireless adaptor and gives you the best connection. I can sacrifice a slightly slower download speed on my wireless laptop, but I'm not willing to sacrifice a slower connection on my 360, especially playing MW2.
-- If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.