Switch Account

Down for four days

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Down for four days

Message 1 of 2
(477 Views)

I have been on phone at least 10 times since Thurs morning. We had construction in front of our house and Fios crashed around 11 am. Residential  area with no issues in the past as far as outages. Obviously the construction  was most likely the culprit. Any I’m being told it’s an “ outage” in the area. All of my neighbors have Fios and are up and running. My kids are taking summer courses online and I pay all bills online. 

I just really am disgusted and dismayed at this situation that Fios is putting me in by not giving me any guidance or info. One of the worst experiences my family has been through and with no end in sight. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Down for four days

Message 2 of 2
(462 Views)

Hi Thor0916,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.