Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I made an appointment for a Verizon technician to repair a downed wire at my home last Saturday (8/8/20) and was scheduled for a repair yesterday 8am-10am (Thursday, 8/13/20) but no one ever came, no updates, and my repair ticket still reads "8/13/20 by 9pm".
How do I inquire about a new date/time without calling for a new repair ticket? I don't want to lose my place in the queue because it took so long to get the first appointment and we're still being billed for a full month of service with no internet since Hurricane Isaias on 8/4/20. It's very hard to schedule around work with no updates being given.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.