Download and Upload Speeds

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Download and Upload Speeds

Message 1 of 3
(913 Views)

Hi,

I love using Verizon for my internet and home TV. It's great! The internet is super fast, and the TV is easy to use, and I like the formatting too! Unfortunately, I have purchased the 75/75 plan, but I am only getting 55download speed and 90 upload speed. I don't want that.  Is it possible to make the download speed and the upload speeds even at 75/75?  Also, can I do this myself online? It would be great if I can have the option in account settings, just incase I have an important download, or a large file to Upload! 

Thank you Verzion! I know you'll get back and be able to help me resolve the issue I'm having!!!! 🙂

Thanks again.

Best,

Ike

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Download and Upload Speeds

Message 2 of 3
(899 Views)

Hi verizonuser1302,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Download and Upload Speeds

Message 3 of 3
(869 Views)

@verizonuser1302 wrote:

Hi,

I love using Verizon for my internet and home TV. It's great! The internet is super fast, and the TV is easy to use, and I like the formatting too! Unfortunately, I have purchased the 75/75 plan, but I am only getting 55download speed and 90 upload speed. I don't want that.  Is it possible to make the download speed and the upload speeds even at 75/75?  Also, can I do this myself online? It would be great if I can have the option in account settings, just incase I have an important download, or a large file to Upload! 

Thank you Verzion! I know you'll get back and be able to help me resolve the issue I'm having!!!! 🙂

Thanks again.

Best,

Ike

In addition to the moderator suggestion you can turn off the router and turn off every device that uses the service. Wait about 5 minutes then turn the router back on.

take a laptop or desktop computer after the router is fully up, and do a direct connection and then do a speed test from Verizon's proprietary network speed test.

this is the only test Verizon accepts.

https://www.verizon.com/SpeedTest/instantinternet.aspx

Good Luck

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.