Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I know that Media Manager is being retired, but I have files that were uploaded so I could use them on a different device or even if I were in another room on my TV. I am unable to download the program because it's no longer available, and when it was, it was incompatible with Windows 8.
So now my question becomes this. How do I download my files from Media Manager so I have access to them without the program? Is there a way that I can do this from the web itself?