Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Drop Down Deals Menu / App

SOLVED
MDFiOS
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Drop Down Deals Menu / App

Message 1 of 7
(1,213 Views)

Within the last couple of days I started getting a Drop Down Deals box when I log onto my Verizon home page. Sometimes it's a small blue box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. sometimes it's a large and long menu box on the left side of the screen. I've clicked on the option to block it forever but it comes back each and every time I go to the Verizon home page.

Anyone else getting this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MDFiOS
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Drop Down Deals Menu / App

Message 7 of 7
(1,076 Views)

I believe I fixed this.

Uninstall from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome (PC): Go to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove("Programs & Features" in Vista/Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'Yontoo Layers'.

Uninstall from Firefox or Google Chrome (Mac): In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall. Note: You cannot uninstall from PC with these steps, see instructions above for PC.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 2 of 7
(1,186 Views)

You could try using Ad Block Plus (a Firefox Add-on).

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

MDFiOS
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(1,182 Views)

I'm using IE 8. Interesting to note is the drop down menu has become much less annoying. At the moment it's just a little blue drop down box that hides itself when I hit any key. Guess I can probably live with this.

irmmar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 7
(1,089 Views)

OMG...this is sooo annoying! I cannot see my emails! I cannot get this to go away! VERIZON plz do something!! I hate this...

irmmar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,086 Views)

I think I made it go away...why would Verion do this...??? I hit the setting line on the bottom of the pop up..it only took me 20+ tries...I 'disabled' it! Let's hope it works!

irmmar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(1,082 Views)

nope...it is still here!! PLEASE REMOVE!!!! I cannot see emails! This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

MDFiOS
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(1,077 Views)

I believe I fixed this.

Uninstall from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome (PC): Go to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove("Programs & Features" in Vista/Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'Yontoo Layers'.

Uninstall from Firefox or Google Chrome (Mac): In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall. Note: You cannot uninstall from PC with these steps, see instructions above for PC.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.