Drop Down Deals Menu / App
MDFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Within the last couple of days I started getting a Drop Down Deals box when I log onto my Verizon home page. Sometimes it's a small blue box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. sometimes it's a large and long menu box on the left side of the screen. I've clicked on the option to block it forever but it comes back each and every time I go to the Verizon home page.

Anyone else getting this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Drop Down Deals Menu / App
MDFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe I fixed this.

Uninstall from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome (PC): Go to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove("Programs & Features" in Vista/Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'Yontoo Layers'.

Uninstall from Firefox or Google Chrome (Mac): In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall. Note: You cannot uninstall from PC with these steps, see instructions above for PC.

View solution in original post

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could try using Ad Block Plus (a Firefox Add-on).

0 Likes
MDFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm using IE 8. Interesting to note is the drop down menu has become much less annoying. At the moment it's just a little blue drop down box that hides itself when I hit any key. Guess I can probably live with this.

0 Likes
irmmar

OMG...this is sooo annoying! I cannot see my emails! I cannot get this to go away! VERIZON plz do something!! I hate this...

0 Likes
irmmar

I think I made it go away...why would Verion do this...??? I hit the setting line on the bottom of the pop up..it only took me 20+ tries...I 'disabled' it! Let's hope it works!

0 Likes
irmmar

nope...it is still here!! PLEASE REMOVE!!!! I cannot see emails! This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

0 Likes
MDFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe I fixed this.

Uninstall from Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome (PC): Go to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove("Programs & Features" in Vista/Windows 7) and click "Remove" next to 'Yontoo Layers'.

Uninstall from Firefox or Google Chrome (Mac): In the top menu, go to Tools > Add-ons. Select the Yontoo Layers logo and then click Uninstall. Note: You cannot uninstall from PC with these steps, see instructions above for PC.