E3200 Extender Blinking Yellow Light and No White Light

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: E3200 Extender Blinking Yellow Light and No White Light

Message 11 of 12
(711 Views)

I originally set up the router properly and got white lights on both the router and the extender.  All of a sudden months later I get a blinking yellow light on the extender.  I try pairing closer and it works--get white lights.  When I replug in at the location I originally had the extender I get a yellow blinking slow light.  Too far away.  When I hit the reset button on the extender, I get a solid yellow... it's now indicating that I have no internet connection.  This is by the way, right next to my computer that shows a strong signal.  Maybe I just don't need it but i don't understand why it is behaving this way.  Why is there not enough signal for it all of a sudden?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: E3200 Extender Blinking Yellow Light and No White Light

Message 12 of 12
(224 Views)

Same thing is happening to me. It used to blink and go back to white. But now it’s just blinking constantly but I have good internet coverage. I recently upgraded my router too. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.