Switch Account

Email and Verizon Portal login credentials..

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 3
(11,882 Views)

Hi there! I've got a bit of an odd problem.

I switched from DSL to FiOS For Business in 2007, and my email accounts transfered over with it, just like clockwork.

Earlier this year I switched the plan back to residential as I didn't need a static IP any longer, but when that happened I lost my verizon emails and login for the portal area.

I never really cared up until a day ago when an old account on another website needed to verify I still owned the email account, and locked me out until I did so.

I'm curious, can I reclaim the email adresess that I used to own, seeing as they're not currently in use (Test email bounced back as non-deliverable)?

(And out of curiosity: What happened to 24 hour FiOS support? Smiley Mad 5a-8p isn't 24 hours. Not a big issue, but where'd the support go?)

Thanks a bunch!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Email and Verizon Portal login credentials..

Message 2 of 3
(11,815 Views)

They are 24/7 you must of gotten the sales office, =[

Its possible they got disabled, try using the FORGOT MY PASSWORD link...

If you are still having an issue please send me a Private Message with your name, billing telephone number, and a brief description of your problem.

** Don't know how to send a Private Message? ** (To send a Private Message, Click on my name to the left, then click on "Send this user a private message" )

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email and Verizon Portal login credentials..

Message 3 of 3
(11,809 Views)

Charles,

Thank you for the speedy reply. I've actually had to have a support ticket submitted to the email department as the accounts were closed but not able to be re-registered.

Hopefully I should hear back within the next few days.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.