Email is getting stuck when sending out Messages in Outlook 2007
MsBmw

Hello

can someone help me I am using outlook 2007 had verizon fios for over an year. I am trying to send emails out my it is stuck in my sent messages box...Also my messages are delayed for hours....Help!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Email is getting stuck when sending out Messages in Outlook 2007
Donald_Linbin
Contributor - Level 1

are you using yahoo portal because there is an outage currently that will cause that type of issue.

0 Likes
MsBmw

No I am using verizon.net this is what I have in my outgoing and incoming is this correct? I have windows vista Outlook 2007...How do I get the correct settings I keep getting different answers..thanks

incoming.verizon.net

outgoing.verizon.net

0 Likes
mitchellzooland

Have you tried changing the outgoing port from 25 to port 587

0 Likes
MsBmw

yes I did saw that in another thread still can not send out my mail getting stuck...

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried clearing all of the messages out of your outbox and creating them again? If nothing else, copy and paste them to a notepad/word document/etc before deleting so you can just copy and paste them back in.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
natefirethorn
Enthusiast - Level 2
The email account names on outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net have, apparently, recently been changed from "account.name" to "account.name@verizon.net", and the server is fussy about having it in exactly this format. Try changing your account name to the new format and see if that works. (Would have been nice if we'd had a little notice before this happened.) - NF
0 Likes