Emailing or Calling Customer Service RE: Remote Troubleshooting
Skoozen

Does anyone know how to contact customer service via email (preferred) to leave a message and comment about their online remote diagnostic service?  I want to email them; not spend 10 minutes on hold listening to all the marketing of their new services, upgrades to their current services, and basically telling me how great their service is... all the while I am on hold to tell them that I have a service probelm.  

We wake up to find our FiOs is out.  No internet, no TV. We reset everything, power on and off, without results.  So we go to work (where there will be intenet access).  At work, I log in to MYVerizon account and see that I can have troubleshooting done remotely.  Great.  I go through the process, and at the end, the diagnostic program wants me to confirm that my services are back up and working.  DUH, I am not at home!  I have no internet access at home,!  How on earth could I contact Verizon FiOs online if the problem is that I have no internet access?!   

0 Likes
Re: Emailing or Calling Customer Service RE: Remote Troubleshooting
jonjones1
Legend

Alas there is no real email to customer service. However if you use the email addresses listed here you will get a call from executive escalation representatives.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Best of luck

0 Likes
Re: Emailing or Calling Customer Service RE: Remote Troubleshooting
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Skoozen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes