Engineering Support Needed
atrain211

I am currently trying to get verizon fios installed in an established neighborhood where our neighbors have Fios. We had a technician come out but our line was not turned on. It requires an engineer to come out and put in a splitter. We were told this should be accomplished in 24 hours. I keep being routed to different departments. I have been told that the issue has been escalated. Engineering would call me. A Tech would come out. None of this has happened. I have yet to have service or even a time frame as to when this will be accomplished. I am told this is an easy fix. It should not have taken this long. Can Verizon either get someone in Engineering or an Engineering Manager to personally handle this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Engineering Support Needed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi atrain21,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes