Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I purchased a new router that came today (Model G3100). I want to return my old Verizon router that I have been renting from Verizon for a long time. There is no return label in the box and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone on the phone. I waited an 1:06 and then got disconnected. Frustrating.
What is the process for returning my old router? What is the process for ensuring that I am no longer billed for the old router rental without using the phone to contact customer support?
You can also reach out to verizon support on twitter @verizonsupport
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.