Equipment returned and version received it. but Verizon posted equipment changes in my billing
nnag

Equipment returned and version received it. but Verizon didn’t update my records and posted equipment changes in my billing

I returned the Verizon FIOS equipment and they received it. But they didn’t update my records accordingly and posted $380 bill in my account. I didn’t notice this from past few months since I returned the equipment and they received it. Now I make compliant and its they are correcting my records . this process is taking hell lot of time and this payment is went into my credit records.

Verizon is least bothered about how customer suffer on credits and they simply said it will take few months’ time to clear this. Any one facing this kind of issue please be vigilant and double check your accounts after disconnecting the connections also. I spent more than 10 hours of time past 2 days to discuss with them and they simply route the call from one department to other and no one is ready to accept the mistake and clear it soon.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned and version received it. but Verizon posted equipment changes in my billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes