Switch Account

Error downloading wi-fi

Error downloading wi-fi

Contributor skeeters
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,071 Views)

I'm trying to download wi-fi program to my laptop and I receive the following error message:

The flow will not proceed due to Missing Hand-off Parameters:
ssotoken
PUID

ssotoken value=
PUID value=
step value=wifireg

I downloaded the program successfully to my netbook successfully.

They are both window 7 pro and both running firefox.

ANY SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

THANKS!!

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(3,979 Views)

good morning skeeters, glad your enjoying our internet service. What software are you downloading?

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(3,965 Views)

Hello Skeeters...here is a followup to your inquiry  "Verizon Wi-Fi available with select FiOS and High Speed Internet packages and in designated locations only. The service requires Windows Vista or Windows XP 32-bit with Service Pack 3. Not available on Macintosh, Windows XP 64-bit, or Windows 7 operating systems. Other terms apply— see details about Verizon High Speed Internet or FiOS Internet."

There aren't any current workarounds since Windows 7 is fairly new. Once some comes avail we will communicate that. Once again, thank you!

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.