In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm a new FiOS customer and received my Welcome e-mail message with a link called What's next to find out what I need to do to prepare for the installation. I enter the information requested to log in but am taken to a web page with the following error message:
Error 500--Internal Server Error From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Is this a known issue with the server? Thanks.
07-21-2010 07:41 AM
I bet lasagna is right, those verizon pages sure don't like anything BUT internet explorer. a lot of people doing the activation or the what's next using firefox get a lot of wierd errors.