Escalation Help - Problem Resolution has indefinite delivery date
Paladin71

I recently moved and scheduled to have my fios and tv services transfered to my new residence.  The move order has been open for over a month now.  The former owner had Fios, so the task should be simple. Well, I guess not.  On day originally slated as the installation, the installation window came and went, not a peep from Verizon to inform of a problem just no technician.  Call to customer service, and the response was the order is still pending with provisioning errors, it will be completed in 2 days.  Three days later.... no service, and a call to customer service again. Now install date is two weeks out, during the call I was transfered to another department and their response was there is an engineering issue with NO confirmed completion date.  It is now 40 days since the order had been placed and still no installation date.  Can anyone give me ideas on how to actually get some kind of actual escalation within the Verizon Organization.  The last escalation the customer service rep stated their manager would call me.... guess who didn't call.  I need to find a way to get a confirmed date from the engineering team who are apparently waiting on F1 cable for a hub and switch. (???)  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Escalation Help - Problem Resolution has indefinite delivery date
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Paladin71,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes