Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Ethernet Hub Jack has snapped off the Fios Box

Bridgett333
Contributor
Contributor

Ethernet Hub Jack has snapped off the Fios Box

Message 1 of 2
(581 Views)

So please bear with me om terminology, the black ethernet hub jack has snapped of the "fios box" so the cable will not stay plugged in, we have it tapped. I have spoken with Frontier, wow, they are impossible. Not sending someone for a week, is there anyway to fix the problem, internet is essential as I am working from home at this time. Thank you  

1 REPLY 1
Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Ethernet Hub Jack has snapped off the Fios Box

Message 2 of 2
(531 Views)

Can you submit a picture of what broke off? That might help us tell you how to fix it yourself.

Also, since you mentioned Frontier, this is a Verizon forum so support will be limited. You can hit up the DSLReports Frontier Forum if you hit a dead end: https://www.dslreports.com/forum/frontiernet. Frontier sells Internet under the FiOS name (Although they call it FiOS by Frontier, not Verizon FiOS) due to purchasing some service areas from Verizon several years ago.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title