In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
We recently had a technician come out to upgrade our internet speed, he suggested an extender would also help which we decided to buy. For some reason, he did not connect our things to it while he was here. We didn’t know it was a whole new network to connect to, thought it just extended the original. Since we’ve had it, not once has it shown up as an option when we look for it in the wireless connections. All lights are on and green except the ethernet lights. We have tried rebooting the original router, restarting the extender, and resetting the extender. Not sure what else to do, thanks in advance for any suggestions!
04-22-2019 01:26 PM - edited 04-22-2019 01:56 PM
Do these sites solve your problem ?
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
You can also access support via twitter @verizonsupport.