FIOS Activation Fee
wang1701

The verizon representative in the area promised me that both the activation fee and installation fee would be waived. But after receiving my first bill, only the installation fee was wavied and a total of 69.99 activation fee was charged. I tried to call the verizon service a couple times. The first time, they told me that I had to get a written note in order to waive the activation fee. I tried to file a report but bumped off the line. Then I called again and the assistant kept telling me to transfer to another plan. Then after I told her I was calling regarding the activation fee, she said that there is nothing she could do and no one else at work today was able to help me and I should call another time in a very arrogant manner. I was wondering if there is a way to waive the activation fee like verizon promised and if this represnts the level of customer service in verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Activation Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wang1701,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes