FIOS Availability In South Jersey (08081-9343)
Freestyler1
Enthusiast - Level 2

While doing repairs on my street a Verizon work supervisor informed me that FIOS would be available to me in the next year and a half. Two years later I am still waiting.  In the mean time I am stuck with 3 Mbps DSL being delivered at dial up speeds (205 kbps down/805 kbps up at the copper drop in my basement).  Three DSL modem upgrades later (currently a Westell 6100) I have no improvement and am still praying for FIOS. Were we forgotten about or will we ever see FIOS?

Re: FIOS Availability In South Jersey (08081-9343)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can suggest development on the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Availability In South Jersey (08081-9343)
Freestyler1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the response. I'll assume from your post that even though FIOS is available all around us that there are no longer current plans to upgrade our service. That being the case I will follow your suggestion and seek a solution using the Verizon Idea Exchange. In the mean time I will pursue getting my current DSL issues (3 Mbps DSL service delivered @ 205 kbps down/805 kbps up) resolved. Thanks again.