FIOS Availability - My address is missing from the data base
wanmanhit

I am looking to order Verizon Fios Internet and am always told it is not available at my address.     I know it is available as my neighbor to my left, and across the street both have it.    Also, Verizon dug up my lawn to run the fiber which sort of adds a bit of "insult to the injury".   I believe that my address was left off of the database when they updated our neighborhood.   Does anyone know who I can contact to see about getting this corrected?   Their order entry folks don't seem to know and all they will tell me is "it isn't available at my location".

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Availability - My address is missing from the data base
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is not the best way to ask as this forum is peer to peer.  Your best way is to ask Verizon (1-800-VERIZON) during business hours if they could have one in engineering check out your address.

0 Likes
surf41

Verizon has stopped doing FIOS in most places as it was not making money.  You can call the 1-800 # all day long, but all they will tell you is that they will send you an e-mail when it is available.  I've been waiting 2 years.  About ready to switch to COMCAST.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wanmanhit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

wanmanhit,

We have not heard back from you on this issue, if you have any other questions please reach out to us. At this point we will be closing the private support case.

Josh

0 Likes