FIOS Calendar?
ALK3997

Can someone please tell me how to access the Verizon Calendar from our FIOS email account?  It seems strange to have full email but no calendar.

I"ve tried the automated help and it says to access the calendar, all I have to do is click on the calendar bar.  Well, for us there is no calendar bar.  When I responded with that, I was told that to access the calendar bar, I needed to go into the calendar.  Except, of course, if I could find that I wouldn't have needed to ask in the first place.

We tried the support phone number, but the representative couldn't find the calendar either.

I tried searching here, but I must not have used the right search terms.

Could someone please help?

Andy

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Calendar?
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

That service appears to be canceled, terminated (gone).

ALK3997

OK, I understand - I thought it was a coming feature but instead it is a gone feature.

Any alternatives?  I don't suppose I can use Microsoft Outlook for FIOS email?

Andy

0 Likes
mleduc35651
Contributor - Level 2

@ALK3997 wrote:

OK, I understand - I thought it was a coming feature but instead it is a gone feature.

Andy

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiosinternet/email/setup%20and%20use/questionsone/85542.htm

viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ALK3997 wrote:

Andy

You can use anything you like so long as it is smtp/pop3 compliant.  I receive in outlook on one machine and outlook express in another.

DWT4

I have tried several times ot get support to tell me how to access the "calendar".  They

are less than helpful and have had less luck in finding the calendar bar than me.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

It's available under the new or rich interface..  

Its so new, today is the first day I ever saw it look like this.  I've seen verizon's rich interface before, this one seems more tied into the verizon.com new myverizon thingy.  

it looks like this (scroll down - two images)

JennyAnn1
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are given many choices as to what calendar to use which are listed as "subscribed". Does this mean you have to pay for the "subscription"?

Hubrisnxs
Legend

I Don't believe there is any subscription cost, I have never seen a price for it on their website and it works for me today with no cost associated with it on my bill

stiommi

I have just discovered that Verizon sub subcribers have available a calendar.  Where do we find this and how do we use it??

0 Likes