FIOS Internet App Error
Althea1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else having difficulty with the FIOS APP?  I can access my missed calls, but internet is showing 0 devices.  When I click the tab for internet I receive an error that states “You IP is missing the VZID from the CDCT”

I called Verizon and they did not seem to know what I was talking about and said no one else has reported the problem. I have signed out and signed back in, deleted the app and reinstalled, shut down and restarted... all to no avail.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet App Error
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try reporting the issue from within the FIOS app.
This goes to a team dedicated to app issues.

0 Likes
Jmax64
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep just happened to me 

wanted to look at my passwords but my networks don’t show up 

the internets fine but I can’t acces my WiFi settings and when I try it just says IPaddress missing from VZID to CDCT

Althea1
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no longer a place to report errors directly in the app.

0 Likes
EdPaski
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded my service this week , new ONT and speed upgrade and I am also receiving the same error message.

EdPaski
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m also working with the Verizon Direct Support on dslreports.com forums. The tech there is working the problem and reply’s. Does anyone from Verizon read these posts.

jonjones1
Legend

Vzdirect at DSLReports is much superior than posting here at a customer helping customer forum.

they will help at the other site since they are real Verizon employees.

Althea1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Apple-appsupport@verizon.com ...they informed me

“Sorry for the inconvenience. This happens to be a bug that we intend to have resolved by the end of the week. No further action on your part is necessary and we will follow up when this is resolved to ensure it’s working for you.”FROM:
0 Likes