FIOS Internet Availability in Boston
rranger

What neighborhoods, if any, currently have Verizon FIOS in Boston? And, when is the entire city projected to have access to FIOS?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet Availability in Boston
prisaz
Legend
0 Likes
rranger

Much thanks prisaz.

Obviously, my question indicates that I don't have access to FIOS, so I really don't need to use your second link. But, your first link was very helpful. I guess it's time to now start thinking about other options (such as Comcast). This is very disappointing, indeed. Friends of mine in Melrose, MA have had FIOS for - I'd guess - three years. This strikes me as assumed classism at its finest.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@rranger wrote:

Much thanks prisaz.

Obviously, my question indicates that I don't have access to FIOS, so I really don't need to use your second link. But, your first link was very helpful. I guess it's time to now start thinking about other options (such as Comcast). This is very disappointing, indeed. Friends of mine in Melrose, MA have had FIOS for - I'd guess - three years. This strikes me as assumed classism at its finest.

The second link was to check availability. So if you live in one of the areas mentioned, it may become available. I wish you luck. I have had it since 2005 and have been very pleased with the technology.
0 Likes