Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I signed up for FIOS this year. I had been a Verizon DSL customer for 7 years with excellent service and connectivity. Shortly after switching to FIOS I began having connection issues. The issues are:
1. MacBook is connected wirelessly but HP laptop can't connect.
2. MacBook says it is connected but it will only send and receive emails - Internet browsing will not work.
3. No computers will connect but the TV and Wii work fine.
As you can see it is all a big jumble.
I have spoken to tech support twice and been given a new router.
After the new router everything worked fine for about two weeks and then right back to the usual chaos.
After I spoke to tech support the first time they changed my channel and once again it worked fine for a few weeks and then all of a sudden I am having the exact same issues all over again.
After I spoke to tech support the third time we finally figured out that my channel had switched itself back to the channel that is overload, channel 1, and he showed me how to login myself to switch my channel.
Once again my service worked fine for weeks and then a few days ago and I right back to square one.
Currently if I want everything to work I have to reboot my modem, login to the modem via my MacBook, change the channel from automatic to 11, save and then everything else works.
What the heck is going on? I am paying more for less service and I need a real fix.
While I personally don't have any issue with the ActionTec, others have reported all manner of issues from stability to strength of signal. My advice if you're wanting to use wireless in a heavily wireless area and are experience trouble with the ActionTec is to go out and get a Wireless-N dual-band access point (true dual radio, not one or the other) and connect it to your router and disable the wireless on the router altogether. Netgear, Belkin, Apple, Linksys, and numerous others all make good products in this space.
Before you do that however, have you tried using an ethernet cable and connecting directly to the router from your laptop and Mac to see how they work? In the case of your Mac, you may have a hard coded proxy setting in your network settings that you need to remove. On FiOS you should have no proxy turned on. Additionally on your HP, make sure it's trying to connect to the right SSID and not trying to latch onto a neighbor's or someone elses wireless connection.