Switch Account

FIOS Internet

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FIOS Internet

Message 1 of 3
(490 Views)

My internet wants me to sign in way too often. Much too annoying. Would like to set up internet to log in once a week. How to do that? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: BIOS Internet

Message 2 of 3
(486 Views)

There is no sign in for FiOS.  It's on all the time, no login required.

Can you be more specific about what you're signing into?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: FIOS Internet - Some Posting Suggestions FYI

Message 3 of 3
(485 Views)

@GrockVa wrote:

My internet wants me to sign in way too often. Much too annoying. Would like to set up internet to log in once a week. How to do that? Thanks!

You should not have to log in to your "Internet" at all.  Do you perhaps mean that you must log in to "MyVerizon" or some other site that requires authentication?  Are you referring to signing in to some wireless device?

Unless you provide additional details and describe your situation clearly, the volunteer users here like yourself can only speculate on your issue.  Here is a link that offers suggestions for getting results when posinng questions to forums:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Is-Verizon-Deleting-Responses/m-p/476...

BTW, good luck.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.