Switch Account

FIOS Internet

Contributor Allizber
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(388 Views)
FIOS Quantium Internet is the worst Internet service I have EVER had. Since signing up with Quantium, I lose my Internet connection at least 5 times a day. My router in constantly being dropped while causes me to reboot both my modem & my computer. Since 10am this morning, I have lost my connection 10 times. I was thinking the problem was my router & tried to exchange it, and was told I would have to buy a new one.

I have a box hanging on the wall in my laundry room that needs a battery, I tried to have that repaced and was told I would have to buy a new one.

If I am buying everything & providing my own support what does Verizon do for its customers?
1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(329 Views)

If it's dropping that often then I would give verizon a call it chat and ask them if they have someone that can check your event logs. The router dropping connection might not be the problem, but rather it may be a symptom of something else. They can check that.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.