Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
While playing an online game, I'm experiencing extreme latency to one particular server within the game. The server IP is 184.108.40.206 and when tracerting to the IP, I'm getting high latency right after the hop from PHIL-BB-RTR1.verizon-gni.net to cr2.wswdc.ip.att.net (220.127.116.11)
Just curious if there's anything I can do on my end with this?
and to answer your question, it usually self heals, but it's annoying while it happens. if it was directly verizon's router, you might be able to work with them on it, but another providers connection, the best you can do is email them imo.