Switch Account

FIOS Mobile APP not working

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

FIOS Mobile APP not working

Message 1 of 4
(1,824 Views)

I can't get the mobile app to work - it keeps saying insufficient bandwidth - it is connected to my wi-fi and I'm using it at home.  It worked fine a day ago now I keep getting this stupid message both o my iphone and ipad.  Seem like it started when I upgraded my software to iso 7.  Any suggestions how to get this to work???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: FIOS Mobile APP not working

Message 2 of 4
(1,804 Views)

@CMG19 wrote:

I can't get the mobile app to work - it keeps saying insufficient bandwidth - it is connected to my wi-fi and I'm using it at home.  It worked fine a day ago now I keep getting this stupid message both o my iphone and ipad.  Seem like it started when I upgraded my software to iso 7.  Any suggestions how to get this to work???

Does it say that also when you are not connected to your home wifi

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 3 of 4
(1,738 Views)

@CMG19 wrote:

Have you checked your WiFi setting on your devices?  IOS 7 may have messed them up somehow.  I would also try forgetting your WiFi network and then reconnect to it.  As a last resort, I would complain to Apple and ask what they did to break WiFi with IOS 7.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(1,148 Views)
My mobile app works only during the day time, each evening it cuts out , I get the same stupid error message and it'd I get connected it says sorry we can't load that show now try back in a few minutes and hours later no show. I am using an ipad
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.