Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a FIOS Quantum router and I want to send syslog messages to an external syslog server. I configured the router with the correct IP address (192.168.3.180) in the Advanced Settings > Configuration Settings > System Settings > Enable Logging screen. I can ping the IP address from the router, and UDP port 514 is open on my remote server. I also tried TCP port 524. When I put a tcpdump on port 514, I get no data from my router's IP address.
I just went through this and was able to get logs into splunk. Hopefully you were able to figure out your issue. I want to thank you for providing the click path to get to the log forwarding page in the fios router.