Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
A week ago we upgraded from 100mb service to 200mb. Since then our gateway router does not have the 5ghz option any more, only 2ghz. Before the switch the gateway was getting around 75-80 mbps on a speed test from our tablet. We also have a Gryphon router connected to it via an Ethernet cable. That was getting 90mbps. Now with the upgrade, both routers are testing around 110mb. It takes 2 tests as well. The first test is always down around 70mb, the second increases it to 110. I have powered cycled the router and it did not help any. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
If you are connecting to the 2.4 GHz band then 75-80 mbps is about right. You will have to connect to the 5 GHz band to get higher wifi speeds. If you don't see 5G anymore then check and see if SON is enabled.
Login to the router at 192.168.1.1 or myfiosgateway.com and go to Wireless Settings/Advanced Security Settings/ Other Advanced Wireless Options/Self-Organizing Network Enabled and set to Off. You can also try turning SON off via the My FiOS App.