Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Has anyone ever had a scheduled repair happen sooner? Our FIOS went out today (Saturday), and the earliest repair appointment is Tuesday afternoon. My college students need internet in order to complete their college classes.
Know that Verizon techs currently are not entering homes due to COVID-19. If they inside work is required to resolve the problem, your outage may last a long time. Verizon's policies and procedures around COVID-19 are changing frequently, so you're experience may be different then recent reports.
Another option is to post details of the outage here. While you're talking primarily to other users here, we might be able to help diagnose the issue and determine if a tech visit is really needed. If you'd like to do that, please post he following:
A description of the problem
The state of the status lights on the ONT
The model of the ONT
The speed you've subscribed to
If you have TV service
What kind of router you have and any relevant info from the router.
Pictures of the ONT and it's lights are very helpful.
If you must have internet before this is fixed, you've several options.
Use cellular data
See if your local cable company can turn on service quickly
If you live close enough to a neighbor to pick up their WiFi, consider asking them if you can share their service.
Determine if you have friend or family who has Internet and whose home you're willing to visit during COVID-19 conditions.