FIOS access in Mapleton/Bensonhurst Brooklyn
AndrewChang

When FIOS was first starting in 2005, I was psyched hoping to use it in the near future. However, it has been more than 8 years now and there still is no access to FIOS in Mapleton/Bensonhurst. There isn't even access to the 7 mbps internet service here as only the 3 mbps is available! 3 mbps was acceptable in 2001 but an upgrade is long overdue. I am wondering why there has been no service upgrade at all in this area especially since just a mile away, my friend has had FIOS service for a long time now. Are there any plans for upgrading in this area? If so, is there an ETA etc.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS access in Mapleton/Bensonhurst Brooklyn
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS access in Mapleton/Bensonhurst Brooklyn
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We've had to close your private support case, Andrew. We apologize for the trouble involved.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes