FIOS availability: gimme the address and I'll move there!
alexg
How do I figure out which apartment buildings in my area have FIOS? My area is Marina del Rey and Venice, California (90292), and quite a few home owners I know have FIOS - but no renters. I know I can check the address if I know it - but what if I don't? How do I get a list of FIOS-equipped (or eligible) buildings in my area? (Calling Verizon about it was a waste of time.)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS availability: gimme the address and I'll move there!
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

alexg,

If you would prefer not to call to check on FiOS availability, there are a couple of things you can do:

1.) You can check availability online here by address.

2.) You can contact the management group of any prospective living complex that you are considering as Verizon cannot offer FiOS in any of these places without management's approval.  So they would definitely know.

Regards,

Chris

Re: FIOS availability: gimme the address and I'll move there!
alexg
Thanks for the response Christian, So if I am surveying an area I'd like to move into, I need to run a check or call the management of each and every building? That could be 100s of buildings and addresses... Wouldn't it be SO MUCH easier if Verizon simply published a list of buildings where FIOS is available?
0 Likes