FIOS has been a problem
depends
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last three months every night starting about 5pm ending at 3am I'm experiencing massive packet loss. My internet is 50/30 and it drops to .02 download and the upload will stay at 30 or the upload will drop and download will stay the same. All of my neighbors that have fios are experiencing the same thing for hours on end. Verizon has had 5 service guys out, each one of them had a different story, one replaced the splitters the other replaced the fios box in the garage and another replaced the  router and the last on switched out router from coax to Cat6 and another guy swapped the fios box in the garage again, the final guy was at his van when 3 neighbors approached and talked to him for a bit and that's when he came to me and said " I just found out you're on a group outage. There is nothing that can be done." I've called 20+ times to get a bunch of people who no nothing about anything I've talked to a bunch of supervisors and nothing. They keep telling me we are monitoring your guys "groups" line 24/7 and we still can't seem to resolve it. My job requires me to upload and download large files a lot, my school requires me to turn in all of my assignments online. I have to constantly monitor websites and update them for work. I don't know what to do? How can I email corporate. Would that make a diffrence.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS has been a problem
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: FIOS has been a problem
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes