FIOS internet still not available and no customer service via phone or chat
nmlic

Hi- I switched to verizon FIOS internet after cancelling service from Spectrum and being told by Verizon that fios was immediately available in my unit. There is an OST in my unit that is working, but after following the self-install steps with my router on the Fios website, my internet is still not working.  I cannot reach tech support via online chat or phone, despite waiting over 20 minutes on the phone.  Can I please get a response from a tech support person why my internet is not working despite having placed my order several days ago?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS internet still not available and no customer service via phone or chat
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nmlic,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you check your order status, does it show complete?

Try contacting them via Twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@nmlic wrote:

Hi- I switched to verizon FIOS internet after cancelling service from Spectrum and being told by Verizon that fios was immediately available in my unit. There is an OST in my unit that is working, but after following the self-install steps with my router on the Fios website, my internet is still not working.  I cannot reach tech support via online chat or phone, despite waiting over 20 minutes on the phone.  Can I please get a response from a tech support person why my internet is not working despite having placed my order several days ago?

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Try the above link. It shoud be able to assist you. This link is for REAL verizon fios assistance. It is confidential between you and them. 

Good Luck

0 Likes