FIOS internet upgrade renewal keeps falling into a void
ClownDog1

We recently recieved messages indicating that our 2 year service agreement was coming to an end so I called Verizon on Nov 25th and was offered an upgraded internet speed and a monthly price plan for two years. The order was never processed and the pricing plan agreement never went into affect nor was the router shipped. Called a few times and they re-created the order on Dec 5th. Same problems again: the order was never processed and the pricing plan agreement never went into affect nor was the router shipped. Called again on Dec 9th, and they could not figure out why it fell into a void so they recreated the order again. As of yesterday the order has not been processed and the speed has never been upgraded and the pricing agreement has not been impimented. Called yesterday and was promised the internet speed would be upgraded by 6pm and it has once again fallen into a void.

I don't know what else to do and I spend long periods of time on the phone and keep getting bounced around. Does anybody know who I could call to get this straightened that can actually get this done? My only other option is to cancel which I'd rather not do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS internet upgrade renewal keeps falling into a void
ClownDog1

Update:

Called again this morning and was told they cannot do anything about it at this time. Got placed on hold and eventually cutt-off.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced in my whole life. Nothing else comes close.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS internet upgrade renewal keeps falling into a void
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ClownDog,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes