FIOS is killing me - and Verizon customer service is twisting the knife
harald311

I’ve had Verizon FIOS for a few weeks and it’s been a fairly miserable experience. I’m supposedly under a 2 year contract but you are not delivering good service. I plan to take action beyond my desire to cancel my account - in the meantime, some feedback... Here are my FIOS problems - so far: - My cable cards never worked properly. Several calls did not resolve this. I downgraded my package instead of pretending that you provided HBO and Showtime - they never worked. - My wifi coverage in my apartment is worse than it was with my RCN service. Your salesman assured me it would be much better with your router. This has been the most troubling issue to us. - The FIOS router died a few weeks after I received it. I had no internet for 2 days - not helpful as I often work from home. I requested that I not be charged for this and was told I’d need to take that up with someone when I received my next bill. Really? - When trying to get help with my router problem I was told there also was an issue with the optical networking box. I made an appointment to fix this for tomorrow. Verizon has emailed me to say someone will be here between 12 and 4pm. I will not be home at that time. Please tell me why your policy is such. - Please also stop pummeling me with messages to activate my set top box and router - I’ve already done that a long time ago. Your products and customer service are failing.

0 Likes