FIOS online call log
bjedrick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can no longer see call detail on FIOS online call log.  They have changed the screen so it is stuck on Phone Book and cannot be switched to Calls and Messages.  Don't know who to contact,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS online call log
ChasingTheWind
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, you can see the FIOS call log history online. I just checked my call in June and July.

Select Billing -> View Bill.   Then select "History" next to "Current Bill". Then select "Bill History". Then select a historical period by clicking on "+" to expand it. Then select "View Details". Then select "Usage" next "Details". It will display of long list of calls with Date, Time, Phone #, Duration, etc.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@bjedrick wrote:

Can no longer see call detail on FIOS online call log.  They have changed the screen so it is stuck on Phone Book and cannot be switched to Calls and Messages.  Don't know who to contact,

1-800-VERIZON 

select tech support. Be patient remember others are calling in also.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you trying to see this?

Under what category when you log in?

0 Likes
bjedrick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spent a few technical support and after taking control of my PC they finally agreed the problem was with the web page and not my PC.  Apparently a different group supports the website, and when the tech rep contacted them, that group said they were aware of the problem.  As of today it has not yet been fixed.

URL for the page in error is:

https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/members/default.aspx

0 Likes
Mizellen

I saw my incoming calls listed on the Verizon website a few days ago and now can't find it.

0 Likes
ChasingTheWind
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, you can see the FIOS call log history online. I just checked my call in June and July.

Select Billing -> View Bill.   Then select "History" next to "Current Bill". Then select "Bill History". Then select a historical period by clicking on "+" to expand it. Then select "View Details". Then select "Usage" next "Details". It will display of long list of calls with Date, Time, Phone #, Duration, etc.

Good luck!

Taxman2

I was told last week after 1 hour on phone trying to get help

with call log that I needed a supena for my phone records

0 Likes