Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

FIOS outtage in Woodbridge, VA?

switchproviders
Contributor
Contributor

FIOS outtage in Woodbridge, VA?

Message 1 of 2
(3,634 Views)

Are other FIOS users in Woodbridge, VA area having problems with their FIOS? I have a ticket open but I want to see if others are experiencing problems, too. This outtage is really making me regret bundling my services since now I have no phone, internet or TV.

1 REPLY 1
melloare
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FIOS outtage in Woodbridge, VA?

Message 2 of 2
(3,605 Views)

Our residential services are acting up.  Phone was having trouble yesterday morning, then both internet and phone when out sometime before 5 pm.  The cable is still working but without services like on demand/widgets etc.   The old lady is **bleep** she had and online test today that she had to miss for a possible job that she has been training a month for.  Not Good for FIOS not Good.  It must be more problems in the area because a tech can't even get out there until Sunday.  Until now I was really impressed with FIOS but due to the recent price increases due to package changes, I think I'm going to take a closer look at a comcast bundle come next contract.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.