Facebook iOS Apps Do Not Load Content, but...
ChiliKiss

...facebook.com works fine. When we try to use the apps on our phones or iPads, the content does not load. If we use LTE, either direct or personal hot spot, the Facebook apps load as they should. Go back to FiOS and they do not load again. Somehow FiOS is blocking the apps content and not facebook.com on my laptop.

Tried reinstalling the apps. Same issue.

Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Facebook iOS Apps Do Not Load Content, but...
jonjones1
Legend

@ChiliKiss wrote:

...facebook.com works fine. When we try to use the apps on our phones or iPads, the content does not load. If we use LTE, either direct or personal hot spot, the Facebook apps load as they should. Go back to FiOS and they do not load again. Somehow FiOS is blocking the apps content and not facebook.com on my laptop.

Tried reinstalling the apps. Same issue.

Any thoughts?

I have no issues with the apps. iOS 12 is available for download. Do that first.

now you can also long press on the app and select the x and delete it from your iPhone  or iPad and then go back into Apple store and just redownload it. It look like a little cloud with a down arrow.

in either case if you can view it via a web browser you are not being blocked.

you could also go into settings on the idevices and just hit reset. Or depending on iPhone do a reset via the home button and power on button, it’s different on an 8 & 10

look at your individual device manual.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook iOS Apps Do Not Load Content, but...
ChiliKiss

This still does not work and it is being blocked by someone or at least significantly delayed. If I use a VPN facebook apps on iOS and facebook.com load very quickly.

Any thoughts?

0 Likes